INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
We may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all types of cookies that require consent. Some cookies are placed by third parties on our web pages.
Types of Cookies and their Purpose.
In the following link you will find all the information on the websites of LC IDIOMAS GC, SLU. If you want to revoke consent.
Enter the Page of the TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES of this website
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page and this tool is used to offer users advertising based on their internet browsing habits.
The third-party cookies that we use with our online brand are also stored on mobile devices, tablets, television, the Internet of things in general, on any device or computer with which we connect to the Internet and that are owned by you. Devices, the internet of things or voice cookies in general are the denominators from now on cookies.
More information about cookies: Wikipedia
On this website we do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, card data, other personal data.
You can delete or block cookies in a general or particular way, in a general or particular way, the cookies that are not necessary and/or those of third parties. Firstly, disable cookies in your browser, secondly, delete the cookies saved in your browser. Block cookies that you do not consider. When you finish browsing, you will only have the necessary cookies that you can review yourself. Finally, when you finish browsing, delete the cookies from this website. Please note that all browsers are different. We extend some information about it. Please note that browsers may change the steps to block cookies. If you use another browser, check it out.
- How to delete cookies in Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Firefox
- How to delete cookies in Explorer
- How to clear cookies in Safari
- Block cookies in Chrome
- Block cookies in Firefox
- Block cookies in Explorer
- Block cookies in Safari
On mobile, see the user manual.
Transfer of Cookies to other recipients
Cookie information is used by us, with transfer to our service providers (webmaster, marketing company, computer maintenance). That they comply with data protection, confidentiality. Those third-party cookies are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services, user experience on our website. We obtain statistics, behavioral improvements by creating anonymous patterns for our Internet marketing and advertising services.
- Cookies used on this website
The following Cookies are those used on this website. There are cookies that are technical and necessary and there are cookies that require voluntary and prior consent, where you can accept or deny them on the website. In any case, always check your browser according to point 3 of our cookie policies where we guide you. When you deny some cookies, some areas of the website may not function properly or at all.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LC IDIOMAS GC, SLU is responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), Therefore, the following treatment information is provided:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
LC IDIOMAS GC, SLU. c/República Dominicana, 17 – 35001 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas). Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Publisher-controlled cookies are not installed
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website
Cookies controlled by third parties are not installed
COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device. Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies. For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Block cookies. Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER
Internet Explorer. Versión 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1 https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER Cookies de Facebook https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
“Facebook: We store information in a cookie that is stored in your browser or device so that you see the website in your preferred language for two years.” Read the cookies and know the cookies directly when you become a follower of our brand on social networks: Facebook, Instagram.
Instagram Cookies https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
Twitter Cookies https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
LinkedIn Cookies https://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Active Campaign Cookies https://www.activecampaign.com/es/legal/cookies
Google Cookies: (Google My Business, Posicionamiento SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytic)
https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es https://support.google.com/business/answer/7391006?hl=es https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2407785?hl=es https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Update of the Cookies Policy
Cookies and cookie policies can be modified on this website based on the needs of the project and current legislation, as well as adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Any change will be communicated on our website.
- Cookies and Private Life when you connect to the internet and to our website
You as a user must know the value of cookies and how to manage them. It is true that cookies store and retrieve data to carry out advertising with sales approach techniques. It is also true that internet advertising is generating jobs in the chain of work of the activity.